21 Places to Display Your Social Media LinksAuthor: Jamie | Filed under: Social Media
Social media is the juggernaut that’s showing no signs of stopping. One of the things I’m always banging on about to my small business clients is to display their social media links in as many places as possible.
In this article you’ll find a total of 21 places to display links to your social media accounts.
- On every page of your website, not just your home or contact page.
- On every blog post.
- In your bio when you’ve written guest blog posts.
- In your email signature.
- In online forum signatures.
- On your email marketing newsletters.
- On your company YouTube channel.
- As a watermark on your online videos.
- On your social media accounts so people can follow you on other sites too.
- In online surveys and competitions.
- On banner adverts.
When it comes to offline social media links, you can display them so they have your unique URL or Twitter handle included.
- On your business cards.
- On your company letter heads.
- On compliment slips.
- On company vehicles.
- On your proposal/presentation documents.
- On your invoices.
- On your packaging (i.e. envelopes if you’re an e-commerce company).
- In your window if there’s lot of passing traffic/footfall.
- On any promotional items you give to potential clients.
- On printed posters/flyers.
The more visibility you give your social media accounts, the better your chance of getting leads and enquiries through them.
How many of these places do you have links to your social media accounts?
If you liked this article, please retweet it using the button below and follow me at Twitter.com/searchblogger